Weird Life and Culture|Amazing Life

to share with you all about weird life and culture which maybe exist around us

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Reviews from Link Referral buddy

Our Reviews
"Excellent and very interesting weird website well worth another look. Fast, informative with quite amazing content. Well done."

tracey
cloakanddagger.wetpaint.com
"A totally different style of topic to be covered. The site covers some of the weird and wonderful things that we don't normally come across very well Site loads fast & clean Very easy to navigate"

Tim
trafficera.com/?ref=hitsman99
"The title fits the site for sure. Very interesting to say the least. Site is set up very nicely. Laid out well. I really liked to potato. Good Job and keep posting."

john
packman57.net
"You have a nice and interesting blog.Nice of you to start blogging again.You have some really great content,and most of it seems very weird,just like the title of your blog.The article about Jenglot do attract my attention,because I did manage to get a close look at it in 2006,and it does look real!Keep on blogging."

napi
napimael.blogspot.com
"remarkable and amazing site with lots of very interesting articles. I would Love to stay in touch with this site! The quality of pictures is excellent and the articles to the point and accurate.. "

bariya
technology-arun.blogspot.com
"Wow great site, should get your own TV show."

Joseph
wealthenchanter.com
"Fast loading professional site. Cool content and totally unique. Love this blog. Great content and great images. "

Nick
rihey.cc/home.htm
"Wow that photo with the eyes in the sky was awesome! Great great photo's, love your site!"

Lisa
angelictarotreadings.com/
"some pretty cool stuff on your site. gotta love it!"

Laura
wouldbeme.com
"Fun site and, as you say, weird! From obscure to bizarre, you cover a lot of unusual territory. Good stuff!"

Scott
gointothestory.com/
"What an interesting site. I simply loved that tiny Titanic sitting on the tip of a pen. I just can't see myself working with something like that. I really admire those that can work like that. Great lay out, I enjoyed your site. "

Candace
WonderfulWebToday.com
"This blog grabs your attention instantly with its fascinating articles. Fast to load and great relevant content and stunning graphics throughout."

Mark
squidoo.com/tapirtravel/
"I really loved this site the pin head works of art and the strange tree were cool. The site itself was well made with fast loading links and graphics I will bookmark this site and return to see what is new. Good work and all the best of luck."

richard
free4ever.ws
""Great first page. Your site is fast loading and great use of info. Site is easily navigated and is relevant to the category under which it is listed. Best wishes to you and your loved ones. Have a great day.""

Jerry
sextonsyardsale.net
"remarkable and amazing site with lots of very interesting articles. I would Love to stay in touch with this site! The quality of pictures is excellent and the articles to the point and accurate."

Pieter
DimensionsofApartheid.com
"I enjoyed reading your site. Lots of interesting stuff. I think that Franken Fish might give me nightmares though. SCARY!"

Nova
dailyshop.bravehost.com/
"Ah, the enticement of the unusual an bizarre! Your articles are interesting and well constucted. Keep up the good work."

David
ebookslibraryshop.HighPowerSites.com
"Great site! Loved the content and found it easy on the eye. Layout and graphics load well and the site itself is easy to navigate. Overall I am sure that this site will prove to be popular. Well done and keep it up! Good luck and best wishes with this site in the future.. "

rebecca
buzzurmate.com
"Very unique and interesting stuff! Weird weird weird! I'm going to have to come back from time to time. Site is very well laid out. Can't wait to read more in the future!"

Jane
poweringitup.joinambit.com
"Thanks,I just visited your site too.After seeing this,I am amazed hoe many things are yet to be explored.A special blog overall"

The
guru4life.blogspot.com/
"Interesting facts there in your blog.Enjoy reading it especially about that Iranian refugee.Weird things are happening around us,and some people in some countries do have some weird culture.Hope to see much weirder things in your blog!"

napi
newbloggertalkntips.blogspot.com
"An interesting blog, which I favorite to come back later and read in calm all the interesting information you have there. (I think, the tree in Thailand is a fake... But who knows it really? I wasn't there yet to see it - or not :-) I wish you all your desired success with your blog."

Solveigh
hereke-silk-carpets.com
"Awesome! I really liked that snakehead fish picture. It's really freaky! I bookmarked your site. I'll definitely come back for more."

Nooralias Zakri
valueopportunity.blogspot.com/
"You have some nice little bits of interesting stories. It was wise not to through that snakehead back into the wild. Those fish can cause a lot of havoc with other fish. That's mainly why they have been banned in certain countries. I was amazed at the story of a man who got stuck in the airport for 18 years, which is a debacle of government law there...Nice job on the site!"

Mike
thebibleistheotherside.org
"Wonderful website, I love the articles especially the one about the rabbit so cute, the presentation is great and navigation superb, keep the good work up, Thank You."

Hannah,
universallove.co.uk
"I think you deserve a great review for the work you've done. I was always fascinated with the Aroura borealis or northern lights. I did have a chance to see them in Finland.. "

James
slunged.com
Get your own reviews, free traffic at

0 comments:


Powered by Blogger, Bring you to Weird Life and Culture By worldpeace (Weird Life and Culture | Anything weird, odd, strange, amazing is here)

Enjoy reading on Weird Life and Culture email me at pumpkin254[a]gmail.com