Weird Life and Culture|Amazing Life

to share with you all about weird life and culture which maybe exist around us

Friday, May 2, 2008

How piranha bite???

I have received this video from the email so I post to show you all how the sharpness of piranha teeth...They are known for their sharp teeth and an aggressive appetite for meat. However, despite the negative Hollywood publicity Pirahnas are not generally violent, and have been known to be domesticated in home and office fish tanks. Watch and enjoy...

1 comments:

Maya said...

I won't have that on my dish tank.I'll be having a panick attack to see my kids near it.
Sorry,perhaps i'm just an old fart.


Powered by Blogger, Bring you to Weird Life and Culture By worldpeace (Weird Life and Culture | Anything weird, odd, strange, amazing is here)

Enjoy reading on Weird Life and Culture email me at pumpkin254[a]gmail.com